Why New Zealand?
An Introduction to New Zealand
New Zealand has over 800 helicopters for their relatively small population of 4.4 million. This large number of helicopters and being one of the first countries in the world to start operating them commercially means they have an extensive knowledge of this industry. New Zealand has a large resource of highly technical and extremely specialised aviation industry experts willing to relay this knowledge. These experienced consultants include Helicopter, Fixed Wing, Air Traffic Control, Airport Design and Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing along with the other necessary qualified personnel for this industry. A good management team understands the value of knowledge and good training. Safety in Aviation is critical.
Whether you are looking to pursue the dream of flying a helicopter for pleasure, for business or as a serious career, we can provide you with a range of options to suit your individual needs. Flight training can be conducted in New Zealand, the world’s premiere helicopter training destination. All Heli China certified training schools:
- Ab-initio to advanced commercial Helicopter training
- Are New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) registered and accredited
- Provide Diploma course to Levels 5+6
- Are New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Part 141 Certified
- Have fantastic safety records
- Have great modern training facilities